- This website is owned and operated by Viktoria Pozsgai.
- We are registered in Spain under registration number Y0419076F, and our registered office is at Carrer de Bailén 31, 07007 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address (given above);
- using our website contact form;
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a contact form.
What do we use your information for?
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information.
When we disclose your personal information?
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- When you sign up to our newsletter: We use Mailchimp as our email-marketing tool, where (after you have given your consent) some of your personal data is stored. You can update your own data too, by contacting us or updating the preferences in any email you receive from us;
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) who are located in Spain;
- Regulators and Government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations (such as Guardia Civil inspecting our training vessels);
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged/ suspected illegal activity;
- A third party, to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- Other recipients when we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Cookies and web analytics
- When you visit our site, there’s certain data that’s recorded, which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged in to your account, some of this data could be associated with you, by this we mean:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address (stored for 60 days for security reasons)
- The domain name you requested;
- The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- The website which referred you to our Site; and
- The operating system your device uses.
How can you access your personal information?
- You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you, and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time;
- To make an access or correction request, contact our at email@example.com email address;
- You are entitled to ask us to port your personal information, to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have the right to object to some data processing that are in our legitimate interests, such as profiling, which we perform for direct marketing. And, after we have asked for your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent [more information on this provided below].
- When we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We do not accept any liability for the content of external links. Third parties are solely responsible for their own content.